Please note that water, steam and chemicals may be harmful to your jewellery.
Here are the general tips:
1. Let perfumes, hairspray, facial creams, body lotions be absorbed from your hair or skin before you put on your jewellery.
2. Always take off your jewellery before having a shower or bathing, same as before doing housework and garden work, sports or other activities.
3. Clean your jewellery only with a soft cloth and warm water.
4. Clean your ear studs regularly with cotton pads soaked with hypoallergenic alcohol or sanitizer.
5. Please always be careful when taking off your jewellery and avoid to pull the clasps, stones or movable parts of it.
6. Avoid carrying heavy bags when wearing delicate rings or bracelets.
7.Jewellery should be stored separately to avoid scratches, damage of surface or tangling up.
8. Jewelllery is also best to be stored in its original packaging or in a jewellery tube or box.
9. Alternatively you can wrap it in a soft piece of cloth.
10. Don’s use any acid detergents including vinegar and Coke.
Check our Blog post 'Magnetic Jewellery Care Tips' to learn more.